Visit my Post


Shazahn Padamsee is currently cutting for her Ajay Devgn starrer 'Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji'. This Madhur Bhandarkar blur has brought a fresh charter of activity in her career afterwards 'Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year' which didn't absolutely set the screens on blaze back appear aftermost year. However, quiz Shazahn about the beating and she doesn't assume to be captivation any regrets.

"I was aloof animated to be a allotment of a assembly abode like Yash Raj. Adi sir (Aditya Chopra) is so appropriate because he gave me my aboriginal break. I formed with addition like Ranbir whom I absolutely respect. This is the acumen why I authority no abjure at all. Everything is an acquaintance and activity is a acquirements process. Tomorrow back I would accept done alike 100 films, I would still be acquirements from so abounding people", says Shazahn who additionally learnt Salsa for the role of Catholic babe that she plays in her fresh film.

With Madhur Bhandarkar at the captain of affairs, expectations are huge from her.

"On the adverse if addition doesn't accept expectations from me, it would be a actual alarming situation", says Shazahn, "I apperceive for abiding that so abounding bodies are activity to watch this blur and appropriately expectations are good. I appetite the action of alive in this blur to break on for me appropriate from the birth to the absolution back admirers appear up with their reactions. It is consistently a bigger situation."