Visit my Post


Sanjana fabricated her admission into films with a Tamil blur ‘Oru Kadal Siware’ in 2006. She entered the Tollywood as the additional charlatan adverse Prabhas in ‘Bujjigadu’ directed by Puri Jagannath. Though a additional heroine, she admiring the attending of the audiences.

Later, she did abounding added films like ‘Satyameva Jayate, Samardhudu, Police Police and added such films. She is anon active with three Kannada films and additionally in Malayalam area she is arena adverse Mohanlal. She was called as charlatan adverse Srikant for ‘Dussasana’ directed by Posani Krishna Murali, a aftereffect to ‘Operation Duryodhana’.

This beautiful extra is adulatory her altogether on October 10. Speaking on the occasion, she says, ‘For me this year is absolutely important. Moreover, I am accomplishing two big projects in October. I am arena adverse Malayalam Super Star Mohan Lal in ‘Casanova’. The activity was launched on October 1 and I and my mother are now in Dubai. My dad and sister would accompany us there for my birthday. We acknowledgment to India to accompany the cutting of ‘Dussasana’ from October 14 and the agenda would abide till October 30. I am actual blessed to say that I was associated with all the south Indian accent blur industries.’