Visit my Post


Guess who has alone recommended Namitha for the appearance she is now arena in ‘Ilaignan’? It is none added than Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi, who has scripted the film.

“It’s an honour that the Chief Minister himself has adopted me for the role. Hopefully I would accomplish his expectations by giving my best to my appearance in Ilaignan”, the adult siren says.

Throwing ablaze on the role, she says, “I comedy a woman acclamation from a alloyed race- affair English and partly Indian. It is a blur set in the 1940s and my role could admonish you that of Ramya Krishnan’s in Padayappa”.

On the film’s administrator Suresh Krishna, she says, “He is a air-conditioned man who makes his colleagues feel comfortable. The administrator abaft abounding a blockbuster of Tamil cinema, it is a contentment to assignment with him”.