Visit my Post

If you anticipate Lekha Washington is aloof an actress, it’s time to change your opinion. For the appealing adolescent babe is a sculptor too and would affectation her art works at an exhibition in New Delhi.

Saying that she is appropriately amorous about abstraction and acting, the above VJ adds: “I accept been accomplishing this (sculpting) for a continued time now and my home is abounding of figurines fabricated by me”.

The actress, who is currently blockage in Mumbai and active with Bollywood projects, would authority her art exhibition in New Delhi in January 2011. But these things couldn’t abstract her from Chennai, she says.

“I accept now relocated to Mumbai alone for applied purposes back it may not be all that appropriate to accumulate affective from one burghal to another. I am agilely attractive advanced for my Tamil blur Va- Quarter Cutting, which would hit the screens this Deepavali”.