Visit my Post

Padmapriya, who has fabricated her admission in Bollywood with Chandan Aroras Striker adverse Siddharth, is all smiles afterwards her blur is accepting babble reviews.

She is accomplishing films in all the four South Indian languages. Afterwards accomplishing the arduous role of a affiliated warrior in the bilingual Pazhassi Raja, she will be anon apparent in Irumbukottai Morattusimham in Tamil, a adventurous ball in Telugu with Sharavanand and a Kannada blur Thamasu. Says Priya: “I’m kicked about my career as some abundant roles are advancing my way”.

Her affection for accomplishment hasn’t gone unnoticed. Her role in acclaimed Malayalam administrator Shaji N Karun’s Kutty Sranku was talked about at the all-embracing blur anniversary in Goa, captivated aftermost November.

Says the actress: “Bollywood offers a bigger date and a pan-Indian acknowledgment which every amateur craves for. But I am not attractive at giving up my career in south”. .