Visit my Post


Valentine's Day Poem

Enjoy this beautiful and romantic collection of Valentine's Day Poems! To touch your beloved's heart memorize a cute Valentine Day Poetry and say it while holding hands and looking deep into his/her eyes. If that sounds a little tough quote a touchy verse in the card that you may have got for your Valentine.
In case you have composed a special Poem for Valentine's Day and wish to share it with the world, do send your poem to us and we will carry it along with your name.

Be my Valentine

I think of you often...I do,

From morning 'til evening I do,

When memories bring laughter

Or moments bring pain,

There is faithfulness, too, once again.

And time always shows me

And God always shows me

Both sunshine and rain,

How, we gain yearly

From the love we're share dearly.

So, my dear, my sweet bubbaloo,

Remember our love, dulce bubbaloo,

For we've come so far and there's so much to come

And I have love to yet give

For the life we will live...together.

Make little of what makes you cry,

Be sure that what makes you cry

Has greater desire and a more certain will

To pray for His help from above

and restore the feelings of love.

So let's stir up our passion today,

Let memories give way today,

To the now and the future

For the joys and hopes and for all

The times my heart hears you call.

I'm so glad,

I'm so glad,

I love you



Love's Philosophy

The fountains mingle with the river

And the rivers with the ocean

The winds of heaven mix for ever

With a sweet emotion;

Nothing in the world is single,

All things by a law divine

In one another's being mingle­

Why not I with thine?



See the mountains kiss high heaven

And the waves clasp one another

No sister-flower would be forgiven

If it disdain'd its brother;

And the sunlight clasps the earth,

And the moonbeams kiss the sea­

What are all these kisses worth

If thou kiss not me?

Colors of Love

Love!

Love can be red, like the intense heat of a passionate kiss

.....the color of sweetness

.....the color of strawberries

Love can be blue, like the comfort we take in a pair of denim jeans

.....the color of strength

.....the color of perfect skies

Love can be yellow, bright and warm like the morning sun

.....like the sounds of laughters of children on the merry-go-round

.....like the sounds of fun from the boys flying kites in the open

fields

Love can be green, peaceful and serene I can hear your heart beats

.....it is the feeling of a loving hand that touch a grieving heart

.....it is the whispering of trusting words to a distressing soul

Love can be orange, the loudness of it can drive you up a wall

.....it can drive you to sing like nobody is listening

.....it can drive you to dance like nobody is watching

Love can be purple, the courage we need to love bravely and unselfishly

.....the moment I first kiss you i know that i am not afraid to risk involvement .....the day the declaration of your love for me was made known to the world

My Love

After so many years of loving you,

After so many things we've been through,

Still I couldn't find the reason,

Tell me why am I in so much love with you?

The day you left me,

My eyes couldn't stop crying.

The day I lost you,

A day didn't go I had pray for dying.

Come back my love,

Someone's still waiting for you.

Come back my love,

Someone will always wait for you.