Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra for whom acceptable accolades for her performances has become a way of activity says, “I like bond the bag.


In my nine films in the aftermost three years I accept consistently reinvented myself. I am beholden to Madhur Bhandarkar, who anticipation I could cull off a Meghna Mathur in Fashion.

To Vishal Bhardwaj, who has abundant aplomb in me to accomplish a changeable advocate blur with me for the aboriginal time.

Even in Siddharth Malhotra’s Anjaana Anjaani my allotment is awful complicated and all consuming. I’m flattered that Siddharth thinks I can do it.

I accept a addiction to aces up genitalia that are complicated. Anurag Basu has additionally offered me article absurd in Silence. I like the actuality that I can claiming myself. Otherwise activity can be a bit of a bore.’’