Visit my Post


Asin has appear a secret. That administrator Siddique absolutely bound the charlatan role in ‘Bodyguard’ befitting her in mind. “The action went to Nayantara alone afterwards I said no to Siddique due to abridgement of dates,” she says.

“However I had promised Siddique at that time I would absolutely do the role back he remakes the blur in Tamil,” she says and adds: “That’s how I am now the charlatan of ‘Kaavalkaran’, my third cine with Vijay afterwards ‘Sivakasi’ and ‘Pokkiri’.”

Happy about administration the awning amplitude with Vijay again, she says, “Many say our onscreen allure is great. I feel adequate alive with him. My beatitude is bifold back the blur is directed by Siddique, one of my favourite filmmakers.”

Saying she never bid conge to south Indian films, she says, “I was consistently adage that I would abiding do a Tamil or Telugu cine back an absorbing action comes my way. I could never balloon Kollywood and Tollywood.”