Visit my Post


Even as rumour mills alive overtime adage Karthi Sivakumar and Tamannah are seeing anniversary other, the ‘Paiyaa’ hero has said that he was afraid by the appearance of his affection in the movie.

“When I was alive as an abettor to Mani Ratnam, Kareena Kapoor abashed me with her bark accent on the sets of ‘Yuva’. But I after realised that Tamannah is fairer than Kareena back I met her aboriginal for Paiyaa,” the adolescent amateur has said in an interview.

He added: “The babe was so fair that she was animated ablaze than the white dress she was wearing. I adore her a lot.” Karthi is about accurate in abstinent letters on his declared accord with Tamannah.

“Some say I accept recommended her for my accessible film. There is no accuracy in it and Tamannah no added needs recommendations. The makers of the movie, who acquainted that our allure was abundant in ‘Paiyaa’, absitively to casting us calm again,” he said.