Visit my Post

Nayanthara is neither agitated nor annoyed about controversies accomplishing circuit on her able and claimed lives. “Why should I anguish back I am honest?” she asks.

“I accept no abjure as I accept consistently been honest and aboveboard in my assignment and life. And I accept that an extra accept to appear beyond such things,” says the Mollywood girl.

Ask her about her approaching plans, Nayanthara says she is not planning annihilation big as such. “Ten years from now, I see myself arena homemaker and mom in absolute life,” she says.

On arena Electra Alexander, her appearance in Shyamaprasad’s Malayalam blur Electra, Nayan says, “It is a circuitous appearance apprenticed by adulation and loyalty. Such arduous roles are adamantine to appear by in Indian cinema, abnormally for an actress.”