Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra captivated up the final agenda of Don 2 a anniversary ago and is now attractive advanced to two films with Hrithik Roshan, Krrish 2 and Karan Johar’s accommodate of Agneepath, which she started cutting for this week. “It’s too aboriginal to animadversion on my role in Krrish 2, but I’m allotment of Rakesh sir’s project, and that’s the happiest bit of account for me,” she says.
“After commutual Don 2, I’ve aloof started cutting for Agneepath. I’m melting on the sets because it’s so hot and we’re cutting outdoors in the burghal all day. But that’s the attending and feel of the film, it’s rough, absolute and hot. I’m still a bit afraid on the sets because anybody has been cutting for a while. In a week, I’ll accept begin my amplitude too.”
Don, in 2006, had her dispatch into Zeenat Aman’s shoes as Roma, who had performed a brace of stunts in the aboriginal Don (1978). Last summer, back the Don aftereffect with Shah Rukh Khan had gone on the floors, Priyanka had said she would use some of her acquaintance from her TV absoluteness appearance Khatron Ke Khiladi Season Three in the film. Did she absolutely do that? “Yes, I accept a few added stunts in Don 2 than I had in Don. But don’t balloon that I’m Roma, and not Don. So, I can’t accept added stunts than him,” she laughs.
“Don was a remake, so there was a diva like Zeenatji, who had set a criterion for me. This time, it’s a absolutely fresh plot, and I’ve had to set a criterion for myself. None of that was easy.” So, did she assuredly bolt authority of Don? “Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai!” action Priyanka.
The amateur has afresh attempt an ad for the camera brand, Nikon that she endorses, with Dostana administrator Tarun Mansukhani. Considering she capital to be a allotment of Dostana 2, accepted to cycle with Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham in the additional bisected of the year, accept they ample out a way to fit her in? “It could be a casual attempt in one of the frames or I could be introducing characters the way Shilpa (Shetty) did in Dostana with a hot baking number. Tarun and I afresh had a altercation while cutting for the ad. I’m abiding we’ll amount out my allotment in Dostana 2 afore the shoot starts,” says Priyanka.
The amateur is additionally rumoured to be one amid three changeable actors in the active to comedy the advance in the Abhishek Bachchan-Aamir Khan starrer, Dhoom 3, which starts after this year. Priyanka says, “I’ve been account about it, but abominably I haven’t been offered the blur yet. So, I can’t say if I’m in the active or I’m accomplishing it.”
Director Madhur Bhandarkar, whose Fashion got Priyanka her aboriginal National Award for best actor, is rumoured to be autograph Fashion 2 with her in the lead. “Really? Was there anytime activity to be a Fashion allotment two? I don’t apperceive about any such film. We’ll see if and back Madhur comes up with the sequel,” she says.