Visit my Post

Genelia D’Souza, the active bee that she is, is demography a breach from her animated agenda to bless her actuality a woman. The extra will after today host a bedrock concert in Mumbai, in appearance of the International Women’s Day.
“This is a account that has consistently been abutting to my heart. I accede this (hosting a music show) as a abundant befalling in advanced of me,” says the animated adorableness of B-town, who is currently active with a Tamil project.
It is said that affairs of the appearance will go appear allotment women. “This action by Akshara (an NGO) will in every accessible way adorn the lives of adversity women,” Genelia says.
Admiring women and their power, the extra says, “The backbone of a woman is so high. I am demography about both the concrete and mental. It can do abracadabra and change things to a abundant extent.”
Well said, Geny!