Visit my Post

For absolutely ancient Rani Mukherjee's career is in doldrums. Her aftermost three films - DIL BOLE HADIPPA, THODA PYAAR THODA MAGIC, LAAGA CHUNRI MAIN DAAG, admitting advancing from a banderole like Yash Raj Films, were duds. Now, the adventurous and beautiful, Rani is aback in account with her accessible blur NO ONE KILLED JESSICA and all hopes are affianced on her most recent film.
It is actuality accustomed that NO ONE KILLED JESSICA will advice resurrecting Rani's crumbling career. However, Rani gets agitated with such reports, "When everybody says Rani Mukherjee is accomplished I feel bad but at the aforementioned time I feel blessed that now I can animation back."
She says that no one can accomplish or breach her position in the industry.
"My career is already fabricated so I don't anticipate anyone can breach or accomplish my career. It's my admirers who adjudge to accomplish me the brilliant that I am. It's because of them I am here. I don't anticipate any one being from the media can be amenable to accomplish or breach me. The alone affair that can breach me anytime is back the adulation of my audiences will not be with me anymore or the actuality that audiences don't appetite to see me anymore," says the optimistic actress.
Well Rani, we are hopeful that NO ONE KILLED JESSICA will shut all those wagging tongues back the blur releases on 7th January 2010.