Visit my Post

R Madhavan has already taken the aboriginal advance in PETA India's anniversary Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity poll.
Madhavan, a longtime PETA supporter, says, "For me, actuality a vegetarian is about actuality compassionate. I adulation animals, so I would never eat them. Accepting a advantageous affection is a abundant bonus, but I'd rather bodies anticipate of me as accepting a acceptable body and a affectionate heart."
R Madhavan has taken up the account of chickens and has accounting to KFC CEO David Novak on account of PETA advancement him to stop killing the birds.
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is allurement bodies to avoid KFC restaurants in India until beastly abundance improvements are adopted.
"I am abiding you're a compassionate being who agrees that animals, whether they are dogs, bodies or chickens, should not be abused and that alive to stop this accidental animality should be a top priority," Madhavan wrote.
"Please use your different position to stop the affliction abuses of these acute birds by authoritative the improvements appropriate by PETA and KFC's own above beastly abundance advisors," he added.