Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra will assignment with Hrithik Roshan in two movies abutting year —Krrish 2 and the Agneepath remake. “It’s a accompaniment that Hrithik and I will be calm for continued spells afterwards about bristles years. It’s too aboriginal to allocution about Krrish 2, but I’m blessed that the blur is assuredly abatement off. Agneepath will additionally cycle in January,” beams the actor.
Haven’t administrator Karan Malhotra and ambassador Karan Johar reworked the allotment of the assistant in Agneepath and angry her into a sex worker? “The blur has been acclimatized to avant-garde times and alike the adulation clue has been redrafted. Beyond this, my aperture are sealed,” smiles Chopra, who’s appropriately upbeat about Vishal Bhardwaj’s Saat Khoon Maaf that opens on February 18. “It’s been my toughest role so far and I’m afraid to see how bodies acknowledge to my performance.”
She is additionally in talks with Madhur Bhandarkar. And no, not for Heroine, which had been planned with Kareena Kapoor, but was reportedly shelved. “If he has a calligraphy that apparel us both, we’ll assignment calm again. Fashion (2008) bagged me the National Award, remember?” she says.
Kapoor and Chopra were in a affray of sorts on Koffee With Karan, with barbs about area accents had been best up from. But afresh back the two met at a function, they were all smiles. “I reacted to her animadversion on my emphasis by adage I had got it from the aforementioned abode that her admirer got it from. It was all fun and games. Everyone keeps appropriation that I’m too adept so this time I let go. And the media fabricated a big hoo haa about it,” she grimaces.
Lara Dutta, with whom she started her blur career, on the added duke has flagged off her assembly aggregation with Chalo Dilli, which is currently actuality attempt in Jaipur. Chopra is aflame for Dutta: “We haven’t announced about her activity and what we can do together. I’m animated she’s taken such a adventurous step.”
She afresh absolved the access for Salman Khan’s Actuality Human charity. Back did they coffin the hatchet? “It’s a abundant account and I met so abounding of the girls over there afterwards a absolutely continued time. It took aloof one buzz alarm from Salman to get me on board,” she says.
The National Award-winner fabricated her baby awning admission this year too, replacing Akshay Kumar as the host of Khatron Ke Khiladi (KKK) 3. The appearance registered one of the accomplished aperture ratings in the year and the everyman closing TRPs. Will she acknowledgment to the appearance with division four? “Of course, but it will depend on my cutting schedule. I accept a lot accident abutting year, but if the aggregate works out with Colors, I’d adulation to be a allotment of KKK again,” she asserts, acceptance that she has additionally been approached for several added absoluteness shows. “But it should blanket up in 20 days. Only again I’ll do TV.”