Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra, who was appointed UNICEF civic agent recently, has announced up for the appropriate of every adolescent in India to go to school.
The Civic accolade acceptable extra is abetment the Awaaz Do campaign, delivery her abutment for the movement in a video bulletin auspicious bodies to assurance up on the attack website.
"School was the best time of my life, I admired school. Every time I see kids activity to school, it brings aback such amazing memories of my own time," Priyanka says.
"Education can change lives. That's why I'm adopting my articulation for the 8 actor accouchement who are out of school... We've approved silence. It's now time to allege up for every child's appropriate to be educated," she adds.
The Awaaz Do attack was launched civic aftermost ages to accession acquaintance of the actuality that eight actor accouchement in India, age-old six to 14, still do not go to school.
Since the launch, added than sixteen thousand Indians accept lent their choir to the cause, alliance their abutment for the appropriate to apprenticeship and abutting movement by signing up on the attack website or by sending a argument message.
The Awaaz Do attack uses online and adaptable communications technologies to mobilise and empower bodies to become actively affianced in discussions and debates.