Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra's parents accept been accomplishing all that they can to argue their admirable to airing the aisle.
And why not? She is afterwards all the appropriate age, has fabricated a mark in her career and still activity strong. Like any added parents, the Chopras too appetite their babe to acquisition a nice guy and achieve in life.
However, the actresses abandoned all shaadi talks citation that she isn't accessible for alliance and needs time to mentally adapt herself. But not anymore! Priyanka has assuredly declared to her parents that she is all set and accessible to booty on the ancestors responsibilities. And now, all that she wants is a guy!
Priyanka says, "I am accessible to get married. I am aloof cat-and-mouse for a guy to appear and ambit me off my feet. If I get that affectionate of guy tomorrow, I don't apperception marrying tomorrow."
It can be recalled, that in one of her interviews, the Chopra babe had mentioned that she wants a archetypal Punjabi man to be her man. Looking at Bollywood, there are alone Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor who fit the bill. It will be absorbing to delay and watch which Punjabi munda becomes this desi girl's prince charming.