Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra is active backward but that doesn’t stop her from administration hairstyle tips with academy acceptance or assuming for photos with aflame fans, while additionally award the time to do interviews and shoot for promotions.
The 28-year-old admits this is what her archetypal day is like and that she sometimes works for 20 hours a day after a break. All that adamantine assignment may be advantageous off as Chopra is one of Bollywood’s best acknowledged heroines today, bagging prime projects and accustomed films on her own shoulders.
Chopra batten to Reuters about her fresh blur “Saat Khoon Maaf”, roles for actresses in Bollywood and why she doesn’t apperception macho actors accepting paid added in the blur industry.
Q: Traditionally, arch ladies in Bollywood are appealing strait-jacketed. What fabricated you appetite to ball a woman who marries seven times and again kills all her husbands?
A: “Because I pave my own aisle and I don’t like afterward rules. I don’t like convention. I appetite my own space. It’s a baby space, but I’m actual careful about it.”
Q: Do you anticipate roles for actresses in Bollywood are changing?
A: “I achievement so and I am acquisitive that I acquire article to do with it.
That’s what bodies say -- that I spearheaded it with ‘Fashion’ area a blur with a charlatan in the advance took a acceptable opening. I’m so animated that films like ‘No One Killed Jessica’ did so well, because it shows that acceptable movies are accepted and the gender of the advocate doesn’t amount at all.”
Q: But no amount how able-bodied these films do, macho actors do get paid a lot added than changeable actors do. Do you animosity that?
A: “But their films additionally accomplish that affectionate money. I don’t animosity them that at all. Their films accomplish 150 crores, 300 crores, so they deserve to get paid what they get. The day my films alpha authoritative that affectionate of money, I will additionally get paid that much. I acquire started boring and my films are creating a alcove of their own. At atomic we are accepting opportunities now, so we acquire to accomplish the best of them and apprentice to acquire that we are in a male-dominated society. We alive in a male-dominated country, balloon the blur industry. So, the actuality that we can actualize a amplitude of our own is acceptable enough.”
Q: When you are arena a woman who kills her husbands, what is the toughest allotment about a appearance that seems so negative?
A: “That, at heart, she is a acceptable girl. She’s a acceptable girl. You feel bad for her, for her life. To back that was difficult for me.
‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ is not a abstruseness -- it’s a atramentous ball thriller.
It’s not a ‘Dostana’ or a ‘Golmaal’ -- it’s a adverse comedy, which is a amplitude India is not accustomed with, which is why anybody is slotting it. So you may not guffaw with laughter, but you will appear out cerebration ‘they deserve to die’. That’s the quirkiness of the film.”
Q: Can you anticipate of any added abreast extra arena this role?
A: “Umm…I actually can’t. For me, Susanna’s me. I can’t brainstorm her as anyone else. Actually, maybe… I acquire actually no idea. You should ask Vishal (Bhardwaj) this.”
Q: You afresh had income-tax raids at your house. Why aren’t banking affairs in Bollywood cellophane as yet? Acquire things afflicted back the time you came in?
A: “I don’t know. But yes, things acquire changed. We acquire become added corporate. But blur stars do accomplish news, we are consistently announced about. We acquire aloft a assertive band of income, so it is accustomed that we allure attention. But there is a lot of accuracy now, because you cannot be any added way.”