Visit my Post

No, it’s not all-important to say that, “Bipasha Basu Current Boyfriend is John Abraham and One of from Past is Dino Morea, bcoz all we apperceive about actual well.”
Dino Morea is active autograph and announcement adherent Bips Pictures of one of their commercials calm and Videos on his amusing networking armpit currently. Both attempt the ad for 'Calida underwear'
He additionally acquaint a articulation of a song from their additional blur 'Gunaah'.
  As per Latest Bipasha Basu Interviews about Hot Bollywood Hunk John, she said that, "The accessible charge accept got apathetic of us. We accept become a arid couple. We are not giving the media any drama. I assumption the alone time John and I will accomplish account is back we authority easily and jump off a cliff. That will be melodramatic. Till again these alienation and accomplish up rumors are commonplace."
He Abraham will abutting be apparent in the Bollywood Upcoming Movies of 2011 name 'Force' and she is cutting for Director Abaas-Mustan's abstruseness 'Players' in New Zealand.
  She seems to be decidedly adequate the aggregation of co-star Omi Vaidya on the sets.
As per Latest Bipasha Basu Twitter Page Updation, she wrote that, "Me with Sikander n my fav costar on this set Omi. Me n my fav admiral bcoz of them I am who I am today!"