Visit my Post


Katrina Kaif is absolutely one of the best admirable women in the Hindi Film industry. However, no one has anytime accounting a adulation composition for Katrina, she believes that adulation is the alone admirable affair in the world. The extra wishes that Gulzar saab would address one for her.
Recently at the barrage of Pritish Nandy’s book ‘Love Poems’ she says, “Nobody has anytime accounting a composition for me. But if absolutely addition writes a composition for me, I anticipate that will be actual romantic.”
She was attractive her best in an fair knee breadth dress, Katrina, 26, afraid anybody present there saying, “I appetite Gulzar saab to address balladry for me.”
Gulzar, 74, has accounting abounding balladry books and innumerable songs, was additionally present at the event. He said, “Inshallah, I would address a composition for Katrina for sure.”
The absolute accident was about adulation poems, and it was accessible that anybody capital to apperceive Katrina’s angle on adulation and romance. The extra answerable everybody by administration her views.
“Even admitting adulation is accepted to entail pain, disillusionment, disappointment, still I don’t appetite to be bleak about love. I would rather appetite to accept a absolute access to love. I accept that there can be a blessed ending, because adulation is the best admirable affair in the world,” said Katrina.
When media asked her about her Valentine’s Day plan she said, “No plans, I will be alive on that day.”