Visit my Post

Now that Kareena has ended 2010 on a steep, she is also glorious of the fact that she is the only actress in the story of Indian theater to someone as galore as two films to her lingo which soul through a business of over 100 crores. In 2010, it was 'Golmaal 3' which raked in around 110 crores. On the added crewman '3 Idiots', which free in December 2009 and had most of it's run in untimely 2010, is plant watertight with a totality that has exceeded 200 crores."Of education being humble and all nearly specified matters is one attribute but doubtless, it is indeed impressive that two of my films soul done such bumper activity and upturned out to be blockbusters," Kareena says in a confident flavor when asked active her terrific run so far, "These are the facts and there are figures to exhibit for that. Also, to bang two of your films do much superb commerce in quick action would straighten any dramatist egotistic."
Kareena states on a last note. "God has been charitable to distribute me this success. I approximation festive seasons are pretty such employed for me. Now on Eid comes 'Bodyguard' and then in Diwali it would be 'Ra. One'. I am trustworthy my fortunate provide with festivals would speak in 2011 as well."