Visit my Post

Bollywood extra Priyanka Chopra, whose baby awning admission 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' is accumulation aerial TRPs, says that the success of the appearance makes her feel actual happy.
'I'm blessed on the actuality that 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' opened the way it has because this is the aboriginal time I'm accomplishing television and secondly actuality a babe I'm accomplishing a appearance like this, so it has been actual auspicious for me,' Priyanka told reporters here.
Asked how is she planning to authority the aerial TRPs already added shows like 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' with Amitabh Bachchan and 'Bigg Boss' with Salman Khan hit the screens, she said: ''Khatron Ke Khiladi' is a four-week season, so by the time added shows will appear on air, it will be over, so there is no stress.'
The 28-year-old extra was present at an accident to barrage radio base Oye 104.8 fm with amateur Ranbir Kapoor, her co-star in accessible blur 'Anjaana Anjaani'.
Asked what would she like to accord Ranbir if he enters 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' and wins it, Priyanka joked: 'There is no way that Ranbir will win the appearance unless I bluff for him.'
Ranbir connected the joke: 'I can never participate in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' because I will never be able to canyon the auditions and alike if I canyon the auditions, I will be out in the aboriginal annular itself.'
The show, that affectedness on Colors, is hosted by Priyanka and appearance macho contestants assuming charlatan stunts.