Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra had a abutting barber with some apparent amative absorption in Rio de Janeiro area she has aloof arranged up cutting for a absoluteness show.

Brazilian guys are accepted to be absurd in their affection, abnormally for Oriental women. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Bipasha Basu who attempt in Rio de Janeiro for Dhoom 2 afore Priyanka would vouch for Brazilian man-power. But the guy who pursued Priyanka in Rio took amative absorption to addition level.

A affecting gentleman, a bounded flush agent allegedly of abundant acceptable looks, he insisted on abaft her everywhere with his alliance proposals.

Boarding her flight for a 25-hours adventure aback to Mumbai on Wednesday morning, Priyanka peeped anxiously from her aircraft to see if the Brazilian suitor was afterward her to India.

"Brazilian men angry out to be a little too upfront for me. They don't decay time in accurate their moves. This guy didn't ask me out. He asked me to ally him appropriate away. I don't anticipate I am absorbed in marrying any foreigners. Alone an Indian guy for me, thanks," says the extra who has been wooed by foreigners beforehand (e.g. Gerard Butler), admitting not with the aforementioned acute focus as this Brazilian guy who aloof wouldn't booty no for an answer.

One acumen why she got so abundant macho absorption from the locals was her look. "I was blooming and bistered and dressed rather Brazilian. Maybe they mistook me for a bounded girl."

Exhausted Priyanka was in no affection to get jetlagged on her flight aback to Mumbai. "The minute I landed, I started announcement my fresh blur Anjaana Anjaani. And soon, I arch to Berlin for cutting Farhan Akhtar's Don 2. Where's the time to get exhausted? I don't alike accept time to absorb with my family. I absent them in Rio," Priyanka promised.

Priyanka Chopra Looking aback on the acquaintance of hosting Fear Factor Priyanka says, "I was bent I'd be stern, accurate and in-charge. Nobody should anticipate I should be bendable because I am a woman. At the accident of behind the contestants I was at my blowing best."

Priyanka abjure not award time to absorb with the contestants. "They were all chilled. There was aloof time to shoot the stunts. I had aloof one day off in Rio back I aloof went and de-stressed on the beach. For the rest, no rest. I got no time to boutique and bought the acclaimed Brazilian Hawaiian slippers alone on the airport."

She got forth able-bodied with all the contestants. But confesses to accept a bendable atom for Manjot Singh. "I nicknamed him Komal Khiladi. And the best affection endlessly moment of a achievement gone too far was back Manjot fainted in the freezing water."