Visit my Post



She has her own ambit of what her ideal man should be like, but extra Priyanka Chopra, who is actuality affiliated to Shahid Kapoor these days, says she has larboard it to god to accept a acceptable activity accomplice for her aback the time is right.
'I feel every babe thinks about her ideal man aback her childhood, but I accept learnt that we charge not accomplish such plans, and that abnormally goes for me... because I propose, and afresh god disposes. He says 'I accept my own affairs for you',' Priyanka told reporters actuality aback asked about the affectionate of benedict she wants.
'Till now, I accept acquainted like god's called child. He has adored me and I accept got immense success. So I achievement He finds the appropriate guy for me whenever it is the appropriate time,' she added.
Priyanka, who was in the basic Thursday for the advance of her adventurous blur 'Anjaana Anjaani', absolution Sep 24, additionally aggregate what she wants in her groom.
'He should be sincere, honest and he should adulation me unconditionally... and yes, he should be funny,' said the 28-year-old.
But hasn't she already begin her man in Shahid Kapoor?
'I accept absitively to allocution about my able activity only. I don't allocution about my claimed activity anymore. Yes, the media has a appropriate to ask...but I accept consistently denied it and will accumulate abstinent it,' she said.
The adolescent National Award champ additionally retorted to a advancement that this time around, she has able the accepted link-up that happens with best actors afore their film's release. Instead, rumours of her accepting aback with Shahid accept been accomplishing the rounds.
'Almost all films fabricated in India are romantic... so you beggarly that for every film, with every actor, I should accept a adventurous link-up? So that you accept the blur is real? We do fiction films. Maybe aback I do docu-dramas, I will do a blur with my admirer or husband. But otherwise, we try and accumulate aggregate actual able in the industry,' said Priyanka, whose abutting projects accommodate 'Saat Khoon Maaf', 'Don 2' and Anurag Basu's next, afresh adverse Ranbir.