Visit my Post

Shruthi Haasan is all captivated about her Telugu acting debut, a fantasy chance actuality produced by Walt Disney. She is acting adverse her ‘close buddy’ Siddarth in this film, directed by Prakash Kovelamudi, son of adept filmmaker K Raghavendra Rao.


“It was a abundant aggregation to assignment with and I accept had an amazing acquaintance while cutting the film. The administrator has done a actual acceptable job and it was admirable alive in Tollywood. I thoroughly enjoyed anniversary and every moment,” says the earlier babe of Kamal Haasan.

“The cine is on its way to completion,” she says and adds: “However, the blur hasn’t been blue-blooded yet. A chase is on for an adapted name. All that I can say is it is a beauteous calligraphy picturised in an accomplished way.”

Unable to ascendancy her excitement, Shruthi says, “I am attractive advanced to the film’s absolution and am thoroughly thrilled.” On acting in Hindi films, she says, “Some absorbing offers are advancing my way. You will get to see official announcements soon.”