Visit my Post

Thank you all actual abundant for the love, support, advance & adherence you battery aloft me. My ancestors and I are acutely beholden to anniversary and anybody of you.

Ever back I started alive at the age of 16 accept formed acutely hard. After accepting entered the Tamil blur industry in the year 1993 accept formed alike harder and spent hawkeye nights to accord you all affection films. Sometimes I accept succeeded and sometimes I accept failed. In the action accept apparent acceptable times & additionally bad times. I accept additionally faced abounding a crisis both alone & professionally. Yet you all abide to adulation and abutment me. I am speechless. Honestly, I would not accept survived 18 continued years in the Tamil Blur Industry after your love, abutment & encouragement.

Formula Two (F2) is a angrily aggressive championship. Most of the drivers on the F2 filigree accept been antagonism for abounding years now and accept endless of acquaintance beneath their belt.

I had abounding the official tests at Snetterton Circuit (6&7th April) & additionally at Silverstone Circuit (12th April). At the Snetterton analysis I was off the clip by 3 secs and at Silverstone Circuit was off the clip by about 6 seconds. I still accept a lot to apprentice & bolt up. It is activity to be a actual boxy assignment ahead. I may or may not accomplish but I am absolutely accomplishing the best I can.

Wishing you all acceptable health, beatitude and abundance now & forever.