Visit my Post

Reliance Big Pictures and Rakesh Roshan’s awful advancing blur ‘Kites’ unfolds yet addition surprise! ‘Kites’ marks the admission of amateur Hrithik Roshan as a accompanist on the argent screen. To admire this, Reliance BIG Pictures is ablution the music of ‘Kites’ on civic television as a roadblock by airing Hrithik admission song ‘Kites in the Sky”, in English forth with some abaft the scenes footage on 29th March at 9.30 p.m. beyond 40 television channels.

Commenting on this, Sanjeev Lamba, CEO, Reliance BIG Pictures, says, “We are captivated to accompany to admirers beyond the apple the admirable music of Kites and Hrithik's admission as a singer. This roadblock beyond all above channels is our way to admire this aberrant occasion".

Hrithik Roshan says, “I was afraid to accomplish my admission as a accompanist because I appear from a ancestors that is able-bodied accepted in the apple of music, but for this actual acumen my chacha (Rajesh Roshan) and Anurag were best assertive that I could sing. I accept accustomed this song my best and honest shot, but I still don’t accede myself a able singer.”

Director Anurag Basu says, “I aboriginal noticed Hrithik’s singing aptitude back we were accidentally jamming one black afterwards dinner. Afterwards that back I told him to sing for Kites, he wasn’t too abiding initially but he agreed to accord it a try. He is a accustomed accompanist and has the aptitude in his genes; I alone did my job by borer it. Hrithik has a acceptable career advanced as a accompanist and I feel advantageous that we accept a song articulate by Hrithik in Kites.”

‘Kites’ has music by Rajesh Roshan and lyrics by Nasir Faraaz. The music (released on T series) will be accessible in food from March 29th onwards. The music of ‘Kites’ is additionally accessible on SD & USB cards and for download in a agenda architecture (as a distinct song or absolute album) through several accepted websites.