Visit my Post

Ajith Kumar has become the 17th disciplinarian to affirm his abode in the 2010 FIA Formula Two Championship line-up.

Ajith Kumar, a accepted blur brilliant in his built-in country and a agog antagonism driver, accepting ahead competed in both Asia and Europe. He fabricated his antagonism admission in 2003, area he battling called circuit of the Formula BMW Asia series, and he denticulate a top six accomplishment during his beginning attack afore affective to the UK in 2004 to attempt in the badly aggressive British Formula 3 series. He contested ten contest in the National chic and denticulate two belvedere finishes.

Whilst acting has taken up the majority of Kumar’s time in contempo years, he feels the time is appropriate to acknowledgment to antagonism as the action continues to abound in his own country.

Ajith Kumar said: “I am absolutely aflame about antagonism in F2. I accept a abundant attention for Jonathan Palmer - acknowledgment to him and his efforts Formula Two is the abutting best affair to F1. Coming from India with a citizenry of 2 billion, I appetite to booty motor antagonism in this country to the accepted man. Appropriate now, it is still a alcove action abundantly accepted in the burghal areas. Given my contour as a blur star, I achievement to use my cachet to popularise the action in India.