Visit my Post

Priyanka Chopra will accomplish her admission on TV as the host of Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi and says she will be added than up to arise what's apparent to be a macho domain.

"Just because I'm a babe it shouldn't be accepted that I can't access the boys' territory. I'd do the stunts more good than the boys," Priyanka said.

The appropriate copy of the appearance will affection Indian as able-bodied as all-embracing cricketers aggressive with anniversary added to vie for the Fear Factor - Khaton Ka Khiladi appellation for 2010.

"And cricketers are bodies I'm actual air-conditioned with. Not that I apperceive the candid apple that well. It will be abundant accepting to apperceive them," said the extra who has her own stunts planned for the show.

"All I can acquaint you is that the stunts this year are activity to be bigger and scarier than they were on the appearance aftermost year. Now we've macho contestants instead of changeable and I've to bout up to them," she said.

"I was accepting a lot of television offers for the aftermost brace of years. But the bulk of time that those shows appropriate didn't clothing me. Besides annihilation aflame me. Fear Factor is one of my favourite shows. And it goes with my personality. I'm adventurous and spontaneous.

"The approach didn't accept to argue me much. The pay-cheque? Ah, let's say it's the blooming on the icing," she added.

Priyanka is additionally aflame about cutting for the chance absoluteness appearance in Brazil because she has never visited that allotment of the world.

"I'm attractive advanced to cutting the appearance there. I haven't apparent Brazil. So July advanced I'm activity to be basking in Brazilian territory," she said.