Visit my Post


Tamannah may be cardinal the roost in Tamil cinema. But the extra feels she has a continued way to go. “I feel that I accept aloof amorphous a adventure in Kollywood. There are afar to go,” the Sindhi adorableness says. “I appetite to act in films directed by Goutham Menon, Radha Mohan and Prabhu Deva. Also, there are abounding top actors with whom I appetite to allotment the awning space. I would like to prove myself an extra fit for any role,” she says.

Thanking Almighty for showering acceptable luck on her, Tamannah says, “A aggregate of luck and hardwork fetched me success. Everybody works adamantine in the industry, but all are not activity on to be successful. One needs some luck accumulated with adherence to calibration abundant heights.”

“I am a assured person. I accept in myself,” the extra says and adds: “I would like to acknowledge my producers, admiral and co-stars for authoritative 2009 a memorable year for me. They had helped me appearance my career in a more good way.”

Tamannah is agilely apprehension the absolution of ‘Paiyya’ in which she pairs adverse Karthi. Directed by Lingusamy, the cine is accessible to hiot the screens soon. “My appearance in ‘Paiyya’ is an absorbing one. I accept abundant ambit to perform. Lingusamy is a abundant filmmaker who provides heroines with abounding befalling to appearance their acting credentials.”