Visit my Post


The audio barrage action of ‘Asal’ happened today black which was followed by a columnist meet. As the cine is produced by Sivaji Films, the producers absitively to absolution the music anthology at the abode area their ancestor Sivaji Ganesan lived.

While acclamation the press, Ajith said that he was blessed about the aftereffect of the songs by Bharadwaj. Aback asked what his admired song in the anthology is, “My favourite song is ‘Engey Engey’ which is articulate by SPB. The lyrics of Vairamuthu for this song accept a lot of affinity to my life. I bethink the times aback some acceptable souls encouraged me with a pat on my amateur aback I faced failures. I bethink those moments aback I apprehend this song” aggregate the amateur while he batten during the columnist meet.

Looks like our Thala will be accepting a appropriate acclaim from the makers to accept associated with the cine excluding acting in the advance role. We accept to delay and see the different acclaim actuality offered for the actor.

The music denticulate by Bharadwaj has seven songs in total. It’s aces to acknowledgment that Ajith- Bharadwaj- Saran admixture had accustomed hit beforehand and the aforementioned abracadabra is accepted to assignment this time too.

Get aback to apprehend added hot account on ‘Asal’ and Ajith…