Visit my Post


Celebrities adulatory Ajith is annihilation new. The fresh aspirant to the account is Divya Spandana, who says she is a big fan of the amateur appropriate from ‘Aasai’ days.

“I saw ‘Aasai’ back I was aggravating to access Tamil cinema. I anon began a huge fan of Ajith, acknowledgment to his style, agreeableness and acting skills. I am cat-and-mouse for a adventitious to act with him,” says the ‘Kuthu’ actress.

She adds: “I will be actual blessed if I get an befalling to allotment the awning amplitude with him. I accept heard my colleagues anecdotic him a man of simplicity, hardwork and dedication.”

Expressing affliction that Kannda cinema lacks creators of late, the siren from Sandalwood says, “Not abounding creators are there in Kannada blur industry now. Seven out of ten films are remakes, that too loaded with bifold acceptation and English dilagoues.”

“Gone are the canicule back bodies of added States agilely watched Kannada films. There is a big exhaustion afterwards the annihilation of veterans like Rajkumar and Vishnuvardhan. I am hopeful that the gap would be abounding soon,” she adds.