Visit my Post

Bid adieu to the baking powder-puffed diva, and set abreast the acquiescent girl-next-door, as the academic baby awning women now morph into a fresh brand of adrenaline-rush freaks. Leading the way is Priyanka Chopra. As she is set to host Abhorrence Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3, on Colors, it is assertive that women on TV are now more packing activity as able-bodied as bite in their acts.
“This season, Abhorrence Agency promises Ek haseena, 13 khiladis and a mind-blowing, action-packed experience. I’m accessible to appearance the guys how it’s done (in my aerial heels). I will put them and myself to some serious, mind-numbing tasks,” says Chopra, who is aflame to activate the shoot in Brazil soon.
The actress, who replaces the ultimate stunt-master Akshay Kumar, as the host of the show, is assured about her fresh avatar. “From what I apperceive of what’s actuality planned, abhorrence cannot be a agency for anyone involved,” she adds.