Visit my Post

Melbourne, June 4 (ANI): Cameron Diaz has appear that lots of sex is the abstruse abaft her beauty.

The 37-year-old actress, who is rumoured to be dating baseball brilliant Alex Rodriguez, is agreeable with the way she looks.

"I don't appetite to attending 25 again," News.com.au quoted her as cogent Britain's Vogue magazine.

"The bubbler of adolescence for me, let's see...I assumption it's exercise, advantageous diet, lots of water, lots of laughter, lots of sex - yes, sex, we charge that as animal beings."

"It's healthy, it's natural, it's what we are actuality to do," she added.

Cameron additionally accepted that she has not yet relied on artificial anaplasty to accumulate her acceptable looks.

"So far, so good. But I'll never say never to anything," she added. (ANI)